If you are planning a civil or religious ceremony here in Italy, La Calla offers full assistance with legal documentation and paperwork requirements.
- We will ensure that all of the necessary documentation has been completed correctly, prior to your wedding day and we will organise all necessary appointments with local authorities and with Embassies or Consular offices.
- We liaise with Embassies and Consular Offices here in Italy to request information on your behalf. If required, a member of our team will accompany you on any visits to Embassies or Consular offices and to the law courts while you are in Italy.
- We provide detailed information about all of the documents necessary for a civil wedding ceremony, according to your nationality and civil state.
- We provide a full list of all of the documentation necessary for a Catholic or Protestant religious ceremony.
- We will ensure that all documentation is fully and correctly completed and will deal with the town hall on your behalf.
- We will arrange the necessary appointments to make your sworn declaration in the days prior to your wedding.
- After your wedding ceremony we will arrange the legalisation of your wedding certificate to ensure it is valid for international use.